Friday, February 26, 2010

Sweet baby Haize

One of my best friends recently had a baby and I was honored to take his newborn pictures. I am head over heels in love with this little fellow! Meet John Haize Austin...


He is so precious and cuddly. However, I do have to tell you that he was NOT like this for our entire session at all. The picture above is a miracle...as are all the ones of him with his eyes closed. We actually had to split this session into 2 days because our sweet boy would have none of it the first day. Who knew that he wouldn't like being naked...AT ALL! I am talking a serious fit when we took his clothes off. The second day we got smart and Hope got him to sleep while he was just in his diaper, but as soon as that diaper came off he was mad at us again.

Hope and Haize were both quite the troopers and we ended up with some great images! Can I tell you how much I love this little sweetie! I can't even post my favorites so I am leaving you with a slideshow of the session. If you want to see my top 10, visit my facebook fan page!

No comments:

Post a Comment