Friday, February 26, 2010

Landon- 1 year

I can't believe that this little guy is already a year old, it seems like just yesterday I was meeting him for the first time for his 3 month portraits. I know if it has flown by to me then it really has for his parents.
I just love this sweet little face, I look forward to photographing Landon every time! He is just so precious! We had a blast Sunday afternoon, the weather was perfect for a photo session and Landon was happy! We met at a local park...perfect for a one year old. Landon even had his first experience on the swing....he LOVED it! Some of his faces on that swing were priceless. Matt and LaKeisha also brought along a smash cake. I think this was my favorite part (Landon's too!)!
Here are just a few of my favorites...





No comments:

Post a Comment