Friday, March 12, 2010

Sneak Peak of Sneak Peak: Shaunice and Jason

Ok, I can hardly contain myself. I have to post a sneak peak of the sneak peak! I am in love with these images.

Shaunice and Jason had the most beautiful wedding last weekend. I had so much fun photographing their wedding and documenting their special day. They have such a sweet relationship and they were just so happy all day. When I got to the hotel to meet Shaunice Saturday morning, she and two of her bridesmaids had come up with a dance that they all had to do everytime someone says "excited". It was too cute and made some fun images later that day! We could not have asked for more perfect weather, the sky was an amazing shade of blue and the temperature was perfect, not too hot, not too cold. The ceremony was wonderful and personal. They wrote their own vows and even I was getting teary. The reception was so fun! They had a DJ who played some great music and they were all having a blast getting down!

I can't wait to share more of my favorites from this wedding with you but for now you will just get a taste!



No comments:

Post a Comment